There are two ways of adding contacts to your Campaigns.
Manually adding a contact
- On your website dashboard, click on Campaigns and choose Contacts on the submenu that opens up.
- Click the Add Contact button.
- Fill in the necessary information and click Submit.
Uploading a CSV file
If you have a CSV file exported from a CRM, you can also use this instead.
- First, make sure that your CSV file contains the following fields: first name, last name, email address.
- Next, go to your website dashboard and click on Campaigns.
- Choose Contacts on the submenu that opens up.
- Click Import Contacts from CSV
- Please read the terms carefully and click the checkbox to agree. Click Next.
- Click Select File to open up your computer file manager.
- Highlight the document and click open to choose it.
- Match the field from your CSV to the correct fields on your Campaigns contact. Click Import Contacts from CSV.
- Contacts will be added at the end of your list.
Note: Campaigns integrate with the Force Lead Manager. This means that any new subscribers to your campaign will also appear on your Lead Manager section.