This section covers the profile of your site's main advisor as well as company information. What you enter here will populate the corresponding Office Location, Licensed Information and Disclaimer areas on your site.
STEP 1: Log onto your website and click on Company.
STEP 2: Fill in/update all your information. This includes:
- Your Personal Details.
- Fill in your Organization Details. This includes your ogranization's name, description and an optional client login URL.
- Fill in your Office Location details. Note: This will be reflected in the Google Map displayed on your site.
- Fill in your License Information by the States or Provinces you/the company are licensed in.
- Complete the main advisor's Headshot and Biography. This includes their photo, biography, and the company's vision statement. Once you upload a photo, there is a crop tool built into this page so that you have total control over the image.
- Fill in the Disclaimer section. This information appears in the footer section of your website.
Finally, click Save at the top right hand corner. In fact, you can click Save at any point while you're updating this information and anything that you've edited will be saved.
Note: There is an optional OSJ (US only) section for American advisors to include their Office of Supervisory Jurisdiction information above the Disclaimer tab.
If you have any more questions, feel free to submit a support request here.