How do I look at past versions of a page on my website?
Created by: Advisor Websites Support Team
Modified on: Thu, 16 Aug, 2018 at 9:19 AM
Classic Platform | Force Platform | What platform am I on ?
- Navigate to the page you want to check
- Select the Revisions tab
- Click on the date and time link to view the content from that time period
- To compare two revisions click the check box next to each revision and press the Compare button
- To revert your page to an older revision click the date and time link and then press the Revert to this tab
- Click My Content on the left hand menu
- Select the stacked paper icon to the right of the content under ACTIONS
- To compare two revisions click the check box next to each revision and press the blue COMPARE SELECTED REVISIONS button
- To revert your page to an older revision click the blue REVERT button to the right of the date and time
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.