How Do I Add Social Media Share Buttons to My Website?
Created by: Michael Joy
Modified on: Thu, 12 Jul, 2018 at 12:07 PM
Classic Platform | Force Platform | What platform am I on ?
- Select Extras from the left hand menu
- Click Social Network Links
- Scroll down to Enable Share Links and select the options you want to appear on the website
- Choose the settings from the drop down menu next to Display Share Links (Recommended: Select Blog Articles Only)
- When you are done press the blue Save button on the top right
- Click the person icon on the top right
- Select Site Settings
- Click Share Links
- Click the toggle button to On
- Select the options you want to appear on the website
- Choose the settings from the drop down menu under Choose which page to display (Recommended: Select Show on blog pages only)
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.