1. Does my contract or subscription with Advisor Websites change?
There will be no changes that affect your subscription or contract as a result of this acquisition. Our existing agreements and terms of service remain the same.
2. Is Advisor Websites’ subscription fee increasing?
We have no immediate plans to increase pricing on the current version of our product as a result of the acquisition. As we launch new features and services, customers will have the option to add those services and products at a different price point.
No matter what, we will continue to provide more value to members than we charge on subscription fees. It has been this way since the beginning.
3. Will anything change regarding billing and invoicing?
There will be no immediate changes regarding the way you are invoiced or billed today.
4. Who do I contact for Advisor Websites’ customer tech support going forward?
There will be no changes in how you contact our Support Team for help with your website or Advisor Websites' digital marketing solutions. You can contact Support via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), by submitting a ticket through the Support Portal, or calling us at 1-866-638-0273.
5. Will my main point of contact at Advisor Websites change?
The same Advisor Websites Customer Success team will be there to help you through every step of your journey with us - whether that's onboarding your new site, making changes and updates to pages and content, or discussing how we can assist you in maximizing the benefits of our digital marketing solutions in alignment with your business goals.
6. I’m an Advisor Websites customer and would like to sign up for Snappy Kraken; what do I do?
Snappy Kraken is offering exclusive pricing to Advisor Websites customers. Visit this page here for more information and to book a chat with a specialist.
7. Is Snappy Kraken approved by my BD or Enterprise?
To get an idea if your BD or Enterprise is approved by Snappy Kraken, check out this list.
If you don’t see your broker-dealer or Enterprise on the list, it might still be worth a conversation with the team. After all, every BD/Enterprise approval starts with a conversation with a forward-thinking advisor like you. You can check out this page and schedule a chat.
9. Is the Advisor Websites name changing?
For the near future, the Advisor Websites name will remain the same, but we will eventually be branded a Snappy Kraken company.