How do I look at past versions of a page on my website?
Created by: advisorwebsites .
Modified on: Wed, 13 Nov, 2019 at 10:54 AM
Legacy Platform | Force Platform | What platform am I on ?
- Navigate to the page you want to check
- Click 'Content' on the left hand side menu and find under 'Pages'
- Click 'Edit Site' on the top left hand corner of your website and navigate to the page
- Select the 'Revisions' tab
- Click on the highlighted date and time under the 'Revisions' column to view the page as it was on that date
- To compare two revisions click the check box next to each revision and press the 'Compare' button
- To revert your page to an older revision, click the highlighted date and time and then press the 'Revert to this' button
- Click My Content on the left hand menu
- Select the stacked paper icon to the right of the content under 'ACTIONS'
- To compare two revisions, click the check box next to each revision and press the blue 'COMPARE SELECTED REVISIONS' button
- To revert your page to an older revision, click the blue 'REVERT' button to the right of the date and time
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.