- Navigate to the page you want to check
- Click 'Content' on the left hand side menu and find under 'Pages'
- Click 'Edit Site' on the top left hand corner of your website and navigate to the page
- Select the 'Revisions' tab
- Click on the highlighted date and time under the 'Revisions' column to view the page as it was on that date
- To compare two revisions click the check box next to each revision and press the 'Compare' button
- To revert your page to an older revision, click the highlighted date and time and then press the 'Revert to this' button
1. Click My Content on the left hand menu
2. Navigate to the content that you want to view the revisions of. Under the EDIT drop-down, select "REVISIONS"
3. To compare two revisions, click the check box next to each revision and press the 'COMPARE SELECTED REVISIONS' button. You may also download a PDF of the revision history.
4. To revert your page to an older revision, click the 'REVERT' button to the right of the date and time