- Select 'Content' on the left hand menu
- Click the 'New Page' button on the top right
- Enter the page 'Title'
- Enter the content of the page into the body section
- To save your progress, and to view the page without making it live click the 'Draft' button
- To publish the page on the live website press the green 'Publish' button or the 'Submit to Compliance' button if your website is on a compliance workflow
- (Optional) To create a tab for your new website page, please view this article: Update My Main Menu Tabs
2. Select 'My Content' from the left hand menu
3. Navigate to 'Pages' and select 'Add New'. This will create a new website page.
4. Enter in your content! Example: Enter a title, teaser (optional), and the main body content for your website page. You may change the text size, add an image or video by using the below text editor options. It is similar to editing a word document.
5. To save your progress and to view the page without making it live select 'DRAFT' at the bottom
6. To publish the page on the live website select the 'PUBLISHED' or 'NEEDS REVIEW' if your website is on a compliance workflow
7. (Optional) To add your new website page to your navigation bar tabs, please follow this tutorial: Update Menu Tabs