1. Login to website dashboard.
2. Select My Content from left menu.
3. Select Blog
4. Click Add New button to create a new post.
5. Start entering your new blog post.
6. Enter Title.
7. (Optional) enter a Category and a Teaser.
8. Enter your main content into the Body section.
9. Select a Featured Image.
10. Save as Draft. This will save the blog post as a draft, but will not publish to your live website.
11. Publish to the live website. Select SAVE AND KEEP PUBLISHED or SAVE FOR REVIEW if your website is on a compliance workflow.
Instructional Video: Force Platform
One of the best ways to strengthen your brand, add value to prospects, and improve your SEO ranking is keeping your website updated with regular, fresh content.
New to blogging and need inspiration? Check out the following articles from our Advisor Websites blog for tips on how to write great content as a financial advisor: