Create a new tab in your website navigation menu.
- Click on Navigation on the left hand menu
- Select + Add Menu Item
- Enter the Name of Menu Item. This name will display on the tab
- Select an option from the "Where does this link to?" drop-down.
- Page: You will be shown a list of pages created on your site.
- Web Address: This allows you to link to an external website address. Include the full URL e.g https://www.google.com/
- Nothing (container for other items): This creates a dead link which is visible on the menu but does not go anywhere.
- Press the Submit when you are finished
- You will now be back at Navigation.
- Next drag and drop where you want the menu item placed
- To finish, press Save
How to Create a Drop-down on your Menu Bar
- Click on Edit Site on the left hand menu
- Click on Navigation
- First determine which main menu item you want the drop down menu to appear under
- Hover your mouse over the 6 dots icon to the left of the page you want to place in the drop down menu
- Click and Hold your mouse on the 6 dots icon. Then drag the page underneath the main menu item and release
- Click and Hold your mouse on the 6 dots icon. Then drag the page slightly right and release to make the page a sub menu item
- Repeat the process for the other pages to appear in the drop down menu
- Press the Save button when you are finished