- Select 'My Content' from the left hand side menu
- Select the type of content where you will be removing the content from (EG: blogs, team members, etc.)
- Select the drop-down arrow that is part of the green 'Edit' button to the right of the item you want to delete. From the drop down menu, press the 'Delete' button
- Click the 'Delete' button once more to confirm the deletion on the "Are you sure you want to delete...?" confirmation page
1. Select 'My Content' from the left hand side menu
2. Navigate to the content you would like to remove (Ex: remove a blog, team member, page etc.)
3. Select EDIT under 'Actions' for the content you would like to remove.
4. After selecting "EDIT" you will be brought to the text editor. At the top of the page, you can see the status of the content (Ex: whether the content is published or in draft).
5. To remove the content from your live website, select "ARCHIVED."
Please note, the content will be removed from your live website but you can still access the content in your website dashboard.