Classic Platform | Force Platform | What platform am I on ?
- Navigate to the blog post to you want to add a teaser break too and select Edit
- Hover your mouse after the text you want to be before the teaser break and click your mouse
- Select the teaser break icon - a red dotted line in the middle for solid black lines. You should see 2 dotted red lines after the text
- To save your progress and to view the update without making it live click the Save as draft button
- To publish the update on the live website select edit > then press the green Publish button or the Submit to Compliance button if your website is on a compliance workflow
In order to add a custom teaser to your blog post please follow these steps:
1. While logged in to your Dashboard. Go to the My Content tab and click on the Blog option below then navigate to the blog post that you want to add a teaser break to and select Edit.
2. Find the Teaser field and type your custom text there.
3. To save your progress and to view the update without making it live select the Draft button at the bottom. To publish the update on the live website press the Needs Review button.