- Highlight the email address you want to make a link
- Select the link icon
- Select E-mail under link type
- Enter the email address
- (Optional) Enter in message subject if you want the email subject line to be pre-populated
2. Navigate to the website page, block or blog, you want to add the email link to.
3. Highlight the text/email address you would like to link. Select 'Link' and the 'Add Link' pop-up will appear. Please refer to the example below:
3. In the URL field type “mailto:” followed by the email address that you would this area to link to and click “save”. Ex: “mailto:email@example.com”
4. To save your progress and to view the update without making it live select 'DRAFT' at the bottom
5. To publish the update on the live website select 'PUBLISHED' or 'NEEDS REVIEW' if your website is on a compliance workflow.