Legacy Platform | Force Platform | What platform am I on ?
- Copy the embed code by highlighting the code, right clicking, and select copy
- Navigate to the page you want to check
- Click 'Content' on the left hand side menu and find under 'Pages'
- Click 'Edit Site' on the top left hand corner of your website and navigate to the page
- View the source code by clicking <source>
- Place your cursor where you want the video to appear
- Paste the embed code by right clicking and selecting paste
- To save your progress and to view the update without making it live click the 'Save as Draft' button
- To publish the update on the live website select edit > then press the green 'Publish' button or the 'Submit to Compliance' button if your website is on a compliance workflow
1. First, upload your video to a platform such as YouTube or Vimeo. Next, select "Share" to copy the embed code to your video.
2. Copy the embed code to use later. The embed code will be used to add the video on your website.
3. Login to your website dashboard.
4. Navigate to the page you want to add the video to. Select EDIT.
5. Now, the embed code can be pasted onto the website page.
a. First, select "SOURCE" to view the website page code.
b. Place your cursor where you want the video to appear.
c. Paste the embed code by right clicking and selecting paste
6. Select "SOURCE" again to switch to the regular editor mode.
7. To save your progress and to view the update without making it live select 'DRAFT'
8. To publish the update on the live website select 'PUBLISHED' or 'NEEDS REVIEW' if your website is on a compliance workflow