- Copy the embed code by highlighting the code, right clicking, and select copy
- View the source code by clicking <source>
- Place your cursor where you want the video to appear
- Paste the embed code by right clicking and selecting paste
1. First, upload your video to a platform such as YouTube or Vimeo. Next, select "Share" to copy the embed code to your video.
2. Copy the embed code to use later. The embed code will be used to add the video on your website.
4. Navigate to the page you want to add the video to. Select EDIT.
5. Now, the embed code can be pasted onto the website page.
a. First, select "SOURCE" to view the website page code.
b. Place your cursor where you want the video to appear.
c. Paste the embed code by right clicking and selecting paste
6. Select "SOURCE" again to switch to the regular editor mode.
7. To save your progress and to view the update without making it live select 'DRAFT'
8. To publish the update on the live website select 'PUBLISHED' or 'NEEDS REVIEW' if your website is on a compliance workflow