1. Navigate to the content you wish to add external link (Example: navigate to 'My Content' and find the page you would like to add a link onto.)
2. Select 'EDIT' (or 'edit block' if the content is part of a block)
3. Highlight the wording you would like to link (Ex: highlight "Click here to learn more")
4. Select the link icon option
5. Enter the URL link you wish to add
6. (Optional) Enter the title you wish the link to be attached to.
7. To save your progress, select "DRAFT".
8. To publish to your live website, select "PUBLISHED" or select "NEEDS REVIEW" if your website is on a compliance workflow.