Upload a File to the File Manager
NOTE: To avoid speed or SEO issues, make sure to follow this Asset Optimization Guide.
Click on the human icon on the top right of the dashboard
Select 'File Manager' from drop-down list.
Click 'Select PDF/Image' or drag and drop the file into the bordered area on the right.
Click 'Upload' on the bottom right once file is selected.
Note: For PDF copy the URL of the PDF that was uploaded to the file manager.
Add PDF to a Page
- Select the page you wish to add the PDF link to.
- Enter the name of the PDF/link title into the body section (eg Weekly Market Update)
- Highlight the wording the link will contain
- Click the link icon found on page's toolbar. See the example below.
- Enter the external URL link into URL section.
- Or paste the PDF URL into URL text section.
- Click the 'Advanced' button on the bottom of the window.
- Check 'Open in new window'.
- Click 'OK'.
- To save your progress and to view the page without making it live select 'Save as draft' at the bottom
- To publish the page on the live website select edit > at the bottom select 'SAVE AND KEEP PUBLISHED' or 'SAVE FOR REVIEW' if your website is on a compliance workflow
Add Image to Page
Select the page you wish to add the image to.
Navigate to the section of body you wish to add the image.
Click the 'Image' icon found on page's toolbar
Click 'uploaded images' on the pop-up window.
Select an image from the uploaded library.
Once the image is chosen, click 'Select' on the bottom right.
Click the 'Next' button.
Use 'Image Style' to change the size of the image.
Click 'Embed' once you are done editing the size and alignment of the image.
To save your progress and to view the page without making it live select 'Save as draft' at the bottom
To publish the page on the live website select edit > at the bottom select 'SAVE AND KEEP PUBLISHED' or 'SAVE FOR REVIEW' if your website is on a compliance workflow