Congratulations on getting to this point! We know launching a website can be overwhelming but we’re here to help you through to the end.
Before we get into the steps you need to take to launch your website, it is important to understand how it will work.
There are three factors for a website to work and display on the web:
So, how do we connect everything so that anyone who types your website address (domain name) will go to your website?
If you purchased your domain name from other providers outside of GoDaddy, the below records are what you need to add to your domain name:
- Log in to your domain provider dashboard. If you don’t have access to this, reach out to their support team.
- Once in your domain providers dashboard, try to find an area that would say “manage domain” or “manage DNS”.
- Enter the settings emailed to you for your website. Make sure to follow the format listed below.
4. If you're asked for a TTL or Time to Live, choose 1/2 hour or whatever is default.
5. Don’t forget to save the changes you made and let our team know so we can finalize your launch.