How do I add a new team member to my website?
Created by: advisorwebsites .
Modified on: Thu, 16 Aug, 2018 at 12:13 PM
Classic Platform | Force Platform | What platform am I on ?
- Select Content from the left hand menu
- Select Team
- Click the New Team Member button
- Complete team member information (Note: Title is not Mr, Ms etc. It is the title of the page in case you decide to have each team member have their own page)
- To add a headshot select Choose File -> Select the photo you want to use from your computer -> click Upload
- To save your progress and to view the update without making it live click the Save as draft button
- To publish the update on the live website select edit > then press the green Publish button or the Submit to Compliance button if your website is on a compliance workflow
- Select My Content
- Select the Team you want to add a team member too
- Click Add New button
- Insert the team members information
- To add a headshot click SELECT IMAGE -> Select the photo you want to use from your computer by pressing the SELECT FILES button-> click the SELECT button
- To save your progress and to view the update without making it live select Save as draft at the bottom
- To publish the update on the live website select edit > at the bottom select SAVE AND KEEP PUBLISHED or SAVE FOR REVIEW if your website is on a compliance workflow
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.