How do I add an FAQ to my website?
Created by: Olga Frolova
Modified on: Thu, 12 Jul, 2018 at 9:49 AM
Classic Platform | Force Platform | What platform am I on ?
- Select Content from the left hand menu
- Select FAQs
- Click the New FAQ button
- Type in the Question and Answer
- Press SAVE AS DRAFT to save your progress and to view the addition without making it live
- To publish the FAQ click Edit current and click the Publish button or Save and submit to compliance button if your website is on a compliance workflow.
- Go too Apps on the left hand menu
- Click +ADD APP underneath the FAQs section to activate the FAQ content type
- In the pop up type in what you want to label your FAQ section e.g FAQs
- Select My Content from the left hand menu
- Click on your FAQ Label e.g FAQs
- Click the ADD NEW button to create a new FAQ
- Type in the Question , Teaser (optional) and Answer
- To save your progress and to view the update without making it live select Save as draft at the bottom
- To publish the update go back to My Content -> FAQ Label -> Select the Pencil Icon under actions -> in the pop up press the Publish button or Save and submit to compliance button if your website is on a compliance workflow.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.