2. Select "Content Library" from the left hand menu
3. Select Blog Articles (EX: you may also choose from videos or website pages). To use a video from the Content Library, see here: How to add a video from the Content Library.
4. To Preview any article click on the articles title
5. Click the drop down arrow on the USE ARTICLE button. You can post directly to your blog section (recommended) OR you can also publish the blog as a website page.
6. Select Edit with (your blog name) from the drop down menu
7. (Optional) You can edit any part of the blog if you wish
8. (Optional) Set up Automatic Publishing
9. To save your progress and to view the update without making it live select DRAFT at the bottom
10. To publish the update on the live website, select PUBLISHED or NEEDS REVIEW if your website is on a compliance workflow