- Click My Content on the left hand menu
- Locate the Content that you would like to add the image and click a pencil icon next to it
- Place your cursor where you want to add the image
- Click the add image icon
5. You will see a new pop up window.
Select the image file you want to add from your hard drive by clicking on the white box or dragging the file there. You can also select from the many available to you on our image library by clicking on the corresponding tab. NOTE: To avoid speed or SEO issues, make sure to follow this Asset Optimization Guide.
6. Click Select and then Next
7. Choose embed options for the image (Ex: Link the image to a URL. Change the image size by selecting from the "Image Style" drop-down. You can also double click the image to open up the below editing options.
8. Click Embed
9. To save your progress select Draft
10. To publish the update on the live website select PUBLISHED or NEEDS REVIEW if your website is on a compliance workflow.