- Click Edit Site button at the top left of the dashboard.
- Navigate to the content you'd like to add an image to and click Edit Current (or Customize if you've never edited the content before).
- Use the cursor to select a spot for the image within the editor and then click the Image icon at the top right.
- Select Browse Server to open up the files on your website
- You can either upload an image from your computer by selecting Upload --> Choose File or select one that's already in your website's File Browser.
- (OPTIONAL): If you are uploading an image from your computer, select it first and then be sure to click the Upload button to upload it to your website's file server.
- You can select the image from your browser by doubling clicking it or pressing Insert file when the image is selected.
- The Image Properties window now appears. You can resize the image by modifying either the Width or Height attributes. If the padlock is locked, the ratios will automatically adjust to keep the image to scale.
- Add in HSpace to put padding around the image to separate it from text.
- You can also choose the alignment of the image by setting the Alignment attribute. We recommend left.
- Once you are done press OK, then press Save as Draft to view the page on the website.
- The page is now is draft. Navigate to it and confirm that you are happy with the placement of the image. Finally, click Edit Current to quickly go into the edit interface, then click Publish/Save and Submit to Compliance at the top right to finalize the edits.
- Click My Content on the left hand menu
- Locate the Content that you would like to add the image and click a pencil icon next to it
- Place your cursor where you want to add the image
- Click the add image icon
5. You will see a new pop up window.
Select the image file you want to add from your hard drive by clicking on the white box or dragging the file there. You can also select from the many available to you on our image library by clicking on the corresponding tab. For a further explanation on the functioning of the image library please follow this link. (CREATE SEPARATE ARTICLE EXPLAINING IMAGE LIBRARY)
6. Click Select and then Next
7. Choose embed options for the image (Ex: Link the image to a URL. Change the image size by selecting from the "Image Style" drop-down. You can also double click the image to open up the below editing options.
8. Click Embed
9. To save your progress select Draft
10. To publish the update on the live website select PUBLISHED or NEEDS REVIEW if your website is on a compliance workflow.